New 2014 Cadillac Escalade is a legend in several segments: a celebrity limousine, shuttle outdoorsman rich and do-it-all for a great family hauler. Core attributes continue for the new model year with revised details and back LED headlamps and a new grille design in two models of higher-dollar. Cadillac exterior style and enhanced image is the main justification for the price at the very top of GM’s SUV line that also includes the Chevrolet Suburban and GMC Yukon. 2014 Cadillac Escalade also has a unique interior trim, sound much better / vibration / force ratings and performance level up to match the striking exterior chrome.
Cadillac brings a serious level of style, luxury and power to the drivetrain is better than the cheaper brother, the standard air suspension with electronic dampers and adjustable magnetic ride control even on the Platinum models. Making the most standard option on the $ 65,000 base price of the Cadillac also ratchets up the competition with seven-passenger Range Rover Sport, Infiniti QX56 and Lincoln Navigator aging.
2014 Cadillac Escalade Exterior
2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV “extended” all shares styling with the normal model apart from the long stretch and a back door that does not have the pieces to the wheel arch. 2014 Cadillac Escalade is more impressive with less top-heavy on design and generally at a price of just $ 2,500 more than the short Caddy. 2014 Cadillac Escalade top two trim in both length (Premium and Platinum) has a new grille design are sharper and clearer than the base model grille. The lower two trim stick with combo bumper / grill with grille individual egg-crate look less at this time. 2014 Cadillac Escalade Premium and Platinum running the latest wreath and crest design with complex 3D blades, chrome trim on the vertical and horizontal folds running from the center badge.
The new design is characterized by sharp edges and matching grill detail in the lower bumper. This is seen especially dramatic in the Premium trim body color, the Platinum has used the fancier grille in chrome since 2012. The 2014 models with the up-level grille also get a whole new bumper with a central sculpture deeper and sharper angle design. The top two models now run the new taillight design with clear lenses for LED lights on the main blade angles and the third brake light. The latest generation of the 2014 Cadillac Escalade that does not have a full-length LED light bar – just light the top center. LED lights are now standard on the top two trim and magnificent.
They run various small projector beam in a vertical design, with extra lights for high beam and cornering function. Escalade has a knife LED accents in the headlights but an older design is not flashy as the latest Cadillac ATS. The main options for the exterior of the 2014 Cadillac Escalade is the larger wheels, in sizes up to 22 inches. Be warned: This tasty chrome rims are stolen and an optional $ 55 wheel locks may not be enough to prevent thieves motivated. Aftermarket locking wheel nut is the best bet to make sure you never come back to find the Caddy sitting on the brake discs.
2014 Cadillac Escalade – Exterior Dimensions:
|Track – Front (In.)||68.2||68.2|
|Track – Rear (In.)||67||67|
|Weight (Pounds)||5527 RWD, 5718 AWD||5787 RWD, 5982 AWD|
2014 Cadillac Escalade – Standard Exterior Features:
- Road Sensing, electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty locking rear Differential
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Wheels, 4 – 18-inch x 8-inch 7-spoke aluminum; Tires, P265/65R18, all-season
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall; Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Luggage rack, roof-mounted with chrome accents; Luggage rack center rails
- Assist steps, Black with chrome accents, mounted between front and rear wheels
- Headlamps, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) with Twilight Sentinel and flash-to-pass feature
- Headlamps, Twilight Sentinel automatic delay
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Power liftgate with deep-tinted liftglass includes rear-window wiper/washer and defogger
2014 Cadillac Escalade – Optional Exterior Features:
- Body-color grille (Dealer-installed $400)
- 22-inch x 9-inch multi-spoke chromed aluminum wheels
- Deleted dual exhaust: Makes room for a tire hoist and full-size spare (along with the jack and tools for changing a flat tire); Dual exhaust is replaced by the standard single exhaust ($235)
- Wheel locks (Dealer-installed $55) – Recommended!
- Full LED headlamps ($1,500 or standard on Premium and Platinum models)
- Magnetic ride control (optional, standard on Platinum)
2014 Cadillac Escalade Interior
The interior of the 2014 Cadillac Escalade is showing its age and root Chevy over the exterior. Lightweight design tweaks from the cheaper brother and adds better materials around, such as wood-trimmed steering wheel and center stack. Various skins available, but the interior looks and feels creamy in the biggest part – choice of black leather darkens the second and third row is too much and make too cave-like behind. A cocoa leather saddle options available in the 2014 Cadillac Escalade Platinum and is just about the only option that justify additional spending on the Premium trim. Platinum specification also adds a custom interior badge, logo embroidery on the seats and ash wood decorative inlay on the front passenger dashboard. The accent does not fit is a very strange attempt to make the interior more attractive without switching from the rest of the wood trim.
The 2014 Cadillac Escalade soldiers in high-quality audio system with Bose but without the touchscreen infotainment system CUE new. All Escalades have the standard navigation and USB audio integration, which is a plus. Cabin quality and tech issues is what is set down Cadillac Range Rover Sport and QX56 in terms of perceived quality and cabin refinement. If the 2014 Cadillac Escalade and lose points for the overall panache cabin, they get back easily fit, very adjustable seats and steering wheel, and even the standard power-adjustable pedals. For cargo, there is an additional 30 cubic feet in hand in all seating configuration, hit space behind the third row, 17 cubic feet to 46 cubic feet in the 2014 Cadillac Escalade. Rear seat space 2014 Cadillac Escalade also increased dramatically with the size of the ESV. There are 9 inches of extra legroom in the third row shoulder room ESV and much more as well. With all rear seats folded, ESV can carry 137 cubic feet of cargo under the window-line.
2014 Cadillac Escalade – Interior Dimensions:
|Front Seating Capacity||2||2|
|Middle Seating Capacity||3, 2 With Buckets||3, 2 With Buckets|
|Rear Seating Capacity||3||3|
|Headroom – Front (In.)||41.1||41.1|
|Headroom – Middle (In.)||39.2||38.5|
|Headroom – Rear (In.)||37.9||38.1|
|Legroom – Front (In.)||41.3||41.3|
|Legroom – Middle (In.)||39||39.5|
|Legroom – Rear (In.)||25.6||34.9|
|Shoulder Room – Front (In.)||65.2||65.2|
|Shoulder Room – Middle (In.)||65.3||65.3|
|Shoulder Room – Rear (In.)||61.7||64.7|
|Hip Room – Front (In.)||60.5||60.5|
|Hip Room – Middle (In.)||60.6||61.8|
|Hip Room – Rear (In.)||49.1||49.4|
|EPA Cargo Volume – All Seats Up (Cubic-Feet)||16.9||45.8|
|EPA Cargo Volume – Third Row Seat Folded (Cubic-Feet)||60.3||90|
|EPA Cargo Volume – All Rear Seats Folded (Cubic-Feet)||108.9||137.4|
2014 Cadillac Escalade – Standard Interior Features:
- Audio system controls, rear with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included) and controls for volume, station selection and media; Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers; USB port, located inside center console, radio interface
- Seats, front bucket with leather seating surfaces, driver and front passenger 14-way power seat adjusters including 4-way power lumbar control, independently heated driver and front passenger seat cushions and seatbacks (3 settings) and 2-position driver memory (STD); heated and cooled driver and front passenger seats;
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim, locking.
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers; Climate control, rear air conditioning; Climate control, rear heat
2014 Cadillac Escalade Engine
In terms of mechanical options Cadillac, the biggest change is the discontinuation of the Hybrid models. Hybrid is expected to return in 2016. Until then, the 2014 Cadillac Escalade runs the same 6.2-liter V-8 engine that pumps out 403 horsepower and 417 pound-feet of torque. Engine is not sophisticated enough but has a 16-valve VVT and sends power through a standard six-speed automatic transmission. Active Fuel Management engine running, but still provide enough grim economic statistics – not topping 20 mpg on the highway is surprisingly poor results.
2014 Cadillac Escalade thrives when driven hard: he can strike up to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds for the standard model and 6.8 seconds for the ESV which weighs several hundred pounds more. AWD is optional on all trim levels and make a rear bias in the standard system and a locking rear differential. Rear-drive models actually have a higher towing statistics: up to 8,300 pounds for the standard-length RWD, down to £ 7,700 in ESV AWD.
2014 Cadillac Escalade – Mechanical Details:
|Engine Size And Type||6.2-Liter 16-Valve V-8 With VVT||6.2-Liter 16-Valve V-8 With VVT|
|Peak Power (Horsepower)||403 @ 5700||403 @ 5700|
|Peak Torque (Pound-Feet)||417 @ 4300||417 @ 4300|
|Transmission||6-Speed Auto||6-Speed Auto|
|0-To-60 Mph||6.5 Seconds, Est||6.8 Seconds, Est|
|Top Speed||117 Mph, Est||117 Mph, Est|
|Fuel Economy Estimates (City/Combined/Highway)||14/NA/18 RWD, 13/NA/18 AWD||14/NA/18 RWD, 13/NA/18 AWD|
|Maximum Tow Rating||8300 Pounds RWD, 8100 Pounds AWD||8000 Pounds RWD, 7700 Pounds AWD|
2014 Cadillac Escalade Prices
2014 Cadillac Escalade is priced from $ 65,000 for the rear-drive models to $ 87,000 for a model of an extended-length ESV AWD. 2014 Cadillac Escalade all have bad depreciation rates and could lose upwards of 30 percent of their value in the first six months of ownership – so Platinum pre-owned models are within reach of buyers with a $ 65,000 price cap.
2014 Cadillac Escalade – Pricing by Model:
|Escalade ESV Standard||$67,340||$69,890|
|Escalade ESV Luxury||$71,565||$74,115|
|Escalade ESV Premium||$76,445||$78,995|
|Escalade ESV Platinum||$84,115||$86,665|
Incoming search terms:
- 2014 limousine
- 2014 cadillac limousine
- limousine 2014
- cadillac limo 2014
- 2014 Cadillac limousine sale
- 2014 cadilas limo
- www 2014cadillaclimousine com
- 2014 chevy limosines
- 2014 cadillac limousine interior front seat